Merchiston Castle, Edinburgh
Individual Bookings Only
12 – 17 year olds
02 – 29 July
If you want an exclusive campus-based programme with 24-hour care and supervision, our summer residential centre at Merchiston Castle, one of the UK’s top boarding schools, could be just what you are looking for. Set in 100 acres of beautiful parkland, the extensive campus, which is within easy reach of the city centre, features one of the largest tree collections in Scotland and is also the location of the ruins of 13th Century Colinton Castle. The main school buildings, purpose-built in the 1930s, are grand and impressive, but all with modern facilities.
This is one of our most popular options and with places limited to 140 students per week, early booking is essential!
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- 15 hours of General English lessons per week in international classes with a maximum of 15 students
- Full-board, twin room, en-suite accommodation
- Hot lunches during the week; packed lunches provided on weekends
- Culture and activity programme as per sample
- Bus passes for local travel in and around Edinburgh when required for activities and cultural visits
- Written report and certificate at the end of the course
- Welcome pack
Check out our prices here.
Unique Selling Points
- Traditional, British boarding school campus
- Just a couple of miles from Edinburgh city centre
- Beautiful green surroundings and lots of space; picturesque and peaceful!
- Modern, en-suite rooms
- Great on-site sports facilities
- Yummy food and lots of it!
- 24 hour supervision even during free-time