‘I loved staying with my hosts, it was the best experience. They were very polite and friendly.’ Pietro, Italy
The school is situated in the Leith area of Edinburgh, approximately 2 miles from Princes Street. Leith is one of Edinburgh’s ‘towns within a larger town’ and has a real community feel. Students can feel safe in Leith as most people know Mackenzie School and give them a friendly Scottish welcome.
The school itself is located in a beautiful Victorian townhouse over-looking a large city park. We boast the following facilities:
- Well-equipped, spacious and modern classrooms.
- Large front garden with picnic benches and parasols
- Extensive common room
- Computer room with free internet access
- Games zone with pool, table football, table tennis, large screen TV with PlayStation, board games and musical instruments
- Mackenzie Monoplex – a cinema system with a 3.5m screen and surround sound