Individual bookings only
12 – 17 year olds
* Max 50 students per session*
There are two start dates to choose from with each camp running for two weeks.
02 – 16 July OR 16 – 30 July
This is our most exclusive and most personalised programme with space for only 50 students per session. Led by industry professionals and conducted entirely in English, this two-week residential summer camp takes place at Edinburgh College’s Milton Road Campus and provides an interesting insight into the performing arts. This course will definitely appeal to you if you are looking for an alternative summer school experience or already have a keen interest in the Performing Arts. This stimulating and inspiring course comprises two weeks of intensive English language tuition, as well as creative workshops and rehearsals
The course ends with a spectacular grand final performance where you can show off all that you have learnt! Sessions include a variety of topics from scriptwriting, to developing characters and set design. Not only will you develop your performing skills and see your confidence levels soar, but you will enhance your English, have a whole lot of fun and make new friends in the process. In order to allow you to recharge, your programme includes local visits in and around Edinburgh and a range of evening activities including theatre trips, so you can draw inspiration from professionals for your final performance!
Unique Selling Points
- Dedicated residential summer camp for students wishing to enhance their English through music & drama
- Led by professionals in the performing arts
- Jam packed programme of tuition, workshops, excursions & activities
- Professional theatre on campus for rehearsals and final performance
- Stimulating, inspiring and motivating
- Develop personal confidence and speaking skills
- 24 hours supervision, even during free-time
The price includes
- 15 hours per week of specialised subject English language lessons in classes with a maximum of 14 students
- Practical workshops focussed on performing arts
- Local visits and trips in and around Edinburgh including travel costs and entrance fees where required – fees where required as per sample programme
- Full-board, single room, standard accommodation (one shower per 4 and one toilet per 5)
- Hot lunches during the week; packed lunches provided on weekends
- Written report and certificate at the end of the course
- Welcome pack
Check out our prices here.
N.B. As our Performing Arts Programme is only in its second year, it is not accredited by the British Council at the moment but will undergo an inspection in summer 2018.