Choosing the right course for you is very important. Our guide below can help you find your perfect learning experience, choosing the course that suits your needs.
Need help with English School Tuition or other information? Please feel free to contact us and we’ll help you find the best option.
On all of our courses, you can expect:
• Interesting, engaging topics
• Wide range of tasks including; presentations, debates, surveys and creative activities
• Teacher feedback every lesson
• Regular classroom based assessment
• A fully English speaking environment
• Development of skills to take you beyond the classroom: critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork, communication and confidence
Super Intensive English
- Culture & Etiquette
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Work Place & Job Search
Get Ready for IELTS
When you are ready, we can help you enrol for your exam at an Edinburgh exam centre.
IELTs preparation course dates and external exam dates (booked independently by students):
|Four Week Course|
|Academic and General||Academic Only|
|Start dates||Start dates||Exam Dates||Exam Dates|
* If you intend to sit the exams after a two-week course, we recommend you book the exam in advance. If you are attending the four-week preparation course we can guide you with your level and you can book the exam in the first week of study.
For information about the exam, the Information for Candidates booklet gives advice on the format of the IELTS test, and how to prepare.